Kavita Krishnasamy, MD, FACC
Dr. Kavita Krishnasamy is an Assistant Professor for the UF Division of Cardiovascular Medicine. She specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, with interests in implantation of cardiac devices and ablations of cardiac arrhythmias.
She completed her medical training at Northeast Ohio Medical University. She pursued her training in Internal Medicine at Case Western Reserve University followed by specialty training in Cardiovascular Disease at the University of Illinois at Chicago, wherein she served as Chief Fellow. She then completed her sub-specialty training in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology at the University of Michigan, wherein she was voted Fellow of the Year.
Dr. Krishnasamy has been recognized as a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
|Medical School (MD)||Northeastern Ohio Medical University||Medicine|
|Residency||Case Western Reserve University University Hospitals Case Medical Center||Internal Medicine|
|Fellowship||University of Illinois at Chicago||Cardiology|
|Fellowship||University of Michigan||Electrophysiology|
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Heart Rhythm Society
- Spectrum of atrial arrhythmias using the ligament of Marshall in patients with atrial fibrillation. Chugh A, Gurm HS, Krishnasamy K, Saeed M, Lohawijarn W, Hornsby K, Cunnane R, Ghanbari H, Latchamsetty R, Crawford T, Jongnarangsin K, Bogun F, Oral H, Morady F. Heart Rhythm, July 2017.
- A Unique Presentation of Thyroid Storm and Myopericarditis In a Young Muscular Man. AACE Clinical Case Reports, Winter 2017.
- Giant Mitral Blood Cyst: Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging Features. Romano S, Krishnasamy K, Jariwala N, Chung J, Farzaneh-Far A. International Journal of Cardiology, January 2016.
- Cardiac Tamponade on the Edge. Krishnasamy K, Frazin LJ, Kansal M. Echocardiography, October 2015.
- Rhabdomyolysis- Not a Textbook Case. Chaudhry SP, Krishnasamy K, Bhimani AA, Halle AA 3rd. The American Journal of Medicine, February 2012.