Robert F. Hamburger, DO, MPH, FACC
|BS||Pennsylvania State University||Biology|
|MPH||Drexel University School of Public Health||Biostatistics|
|Medical School||Nova Southeastern University||Osteopathic Medicine|
|Residency||Temple University Hospital||Internal Medicine|
|Fellowship||University of Florida||Cardiology|
- Hamburger RF, Spertus JA, Winchester DE. Utility of the Diamond-Forrester classification in stratifying acute chest pain in an academic chest pain center. Crit Pathways in Cardiol. 2016;15(2):56-9.
- Hamburger RF, Berhane Z, Gatto M, Yunghans S, David RK, Turchi RM. Evaluation of a statewide medical home program on children and young adults with asthma. J Asthma. 2015;52(9):940-8.
- Hamburger RF, Burt FX, Panidis IP, Bove AA.Echocardiographic predictors of mitral regurgitation in high school and collegiate competitive athletes. Am J Cardiol. 2013;112(10):1652-6.
Honors & Awards
- Hygeia Society Award for Excellence in Public Health, Drexel University School of Public Health
- President’s Award for Highest Academic Achievement, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Psi Sigma Alpha, Osteopathic Honor Society, Chapter President
- Most Outstanding Third Year Resident, Temple University Hospital
- University of Florida Division of Cardiology, Quality Improvement Project, 1st Place 2014-2015